The Loch Harbour Group is seeking a Solutions Architect to develop solutions that directly support the active growth plans of our organization. The selected candidate will work with Business Development and Proposal Management personnel to understand customer needs and lead the development of compelling solutions to those needs. They will bring these solutions forward through white papers, presentations, and proposal responses. This position requires leading and engaging people with diverse skills to develop comprehensive solutions ranging from program management to logistics to training. The successful candidate will be able to conceptualize these solutions around key business needs and goals in full awareness of industry trends. This position requires a broad understanding of our capabilities and our customers to match solutions to customer requirements and to differentiate Loch Harbour Group from our competitors.
- Lead and develop innovative solutions in support of major capture and proposal efforts; balance solutions against cost, schedule, function, quality, and other business considerations.
- Create white papers, proposals, and briefings demonstrating technical thought leadership in response to customer needs.
- Support capture strategy development through technical leadership, including the creation and marketing of discriminating value propositions.
- Assist in the development of the integration capabilities across multiple accounts within DoD and Civilian markets.
- Support business development reviews as required.
- Support BD and Capture teams to identify, quality, and pursue opportunities.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor degree in technical fields with 5-10 years of prior relevant experience. We will consider Industry certifications in augmenting years of experience.
- Previous experience as Solutions Architect on small to medium size business captures and proposals or similar experience.
- Self-motivated and focused on delivering outcomes; ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills (writing, speaking, and listening); ability to articulate solutions and rationale for decisions.
- Experience leading the development of solutions for proposals.
- Experience in writing for white papers, RFI responses, and proposals.
- Experience engaging in business development and capture efforts.
- Broad experience developing solutions involving Logistics, Resource Management, Engineering, Program Management, Mission Support Training and Design.
Place of Performance
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3608149
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.