The Loch Harbour Group is seeking an experienced Business Development/Capture Manager to focus on growing business in the Federal sector. The successful candidate will understand all facets of the business development lifecycle and execute them from opportunity identification to development and implementation of capture strategies. The BD/Capture Manager will develop account plans and market strategies, build and maintain an account and customer focused pipeline, and support proposal development. The selected candidate will work with senior staff to execute program strategies and business plans, conduct program reviews and customer assessments, and build and maintain relationships with external and internal customers.
- All phases of customer relationships, business development and capture management with emphasis on identification, qualification, and capture phases.
- Support proposal activities, marketing, communications, competitive analysis, and business development. Individual will also identify and participate, as required, in marketing events such as trade shows that support capture objectives.
- Identify and qualify prospective teaming partners.
- Develop and implement strategic planning and positioning for the company.
- Apply industry best practices to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities.
- Work with line management and technical staff to develop programmatic and technology discriminators enabling successful program capture.
- Identify and participate, as required, in marketing events such as trade shows and conferences that support capture objectives.
- Development of a sustained pipeline of opportunities based on short- and long-term procurement cycles. The pipeline must include qualified opportunities that fit the company’s DOD and Civilian market strategic goals and vision, timelines and capabilities.
- Regular compilation and reporting of opportunities through scheduled internal meetings and Gate Reviews to review capture activity status and teaming plans.
- Capture management of bid opportunities, to include customer contact, incumbent and competitor competitive intelligence research, establishment of themes and discriminators, selection of teaming partners, and completion of all pre-bid capture activities. Results include completion of Gate Reviews for “Pursue-No Pursue,” “Teaming Strategy,” and “Bid-No Bid”.
- Support “Black Hat” competitive intelligence review to include research into team members, input to review team materials, and establishment of themes and discriminators.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, STEM or related discipline with 12+ years of relevant experience or Master’s Degree with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain productive customer and industry relationships
- Proven ability to close federal contracts and task orders as a Prime contractor
- Proven ability to leverage existing partnerships across small, medium and large businesses and build new relationships
- Shipley Business Development Certification or equivalent
- Business development experience with USAF, Navy, Army, DHS, State Department, VA
- Experience and comfort interfacing at all organization levels, to include executive/CEO
- Knowledge and experience with program management and program planning and execution
- Experience with SalesForce
- DoD/Military or Civilian Background
Place of Performance
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3464425
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.