To discuss these vehicles or schedule an appointment, please contact us by phone at 703-642-2380 or send us a message by clicking here.
Program Management, Administrative, Operations (Clerical), and Technical Services II (PACTS II)
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) established a second generation of Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) strategically sourced contracts for non-IT Program Management, Administrative, Operations (Clerical), and Technical Services II (PACTS II). This vehicle is designed to enable DHS to accomplish its mission objectives through a variety of services. The PACTS II vehicle is a 100 percent set-aside for Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) with IDIQs awarded across two Functional Categories:
Functional Category 1
- Program Management Services – Administrative management, general management consulting services, process, physical distribution, and logistics consulting services.
- Technical Services – engineering services, environment, technical, and other scientific consulting services.
Functional Category 2
- Administrative and operations services, financial planning, personnel, billing, and recordkeeping.
- Court reporting and stenotype services Key Contract Vehicle Features:
The benefits of PACTS II include:
- Provides access to a comprehensive range of services in an effective, economical, and mission-focused manner;
- Supplements current DHS-wide procurement vehicles that require innovative sourcing strategies;
- Promotes and supports DHS small business goals and initiatives; and
- Provides opportunities for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses.
Period of Performance: 03/01/2017 – 02/28/2022