To discuss these vehicles or schedule an appointment, please contact us by phone at 703-642-2380 or send us a message by clicking here.
DTIC IAC MAC is a Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Task Order (TO) Contract (MA IDIQ) that consolidates the legacy Cybersecurity, Defense Systems, and Homeland Defense Technical Area Task (TAT) IDIQ contracts (CS TAT, DS TAT, and HD TAT) into a single IDIQ. The scope comprises RDT&E and R&D related Advisory & Assistance Services. Features and benefits of the DTIC IAC MAC include:
- Advanced research and analysis to the DoD Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E), and Acquisition communities.
- Broad technical domain Technical Focus Areas
- Level of research and analysis well above a BCO Core Analysis (TO).
- Fast, flexible, and low cost vehicle.
- Incremental Funding for severable orders.
- Up to a 5-year (60 month) period of performance.
- No minimum or maximum ceiling.
- All contract types are allowed, including hybrids (CPFF, FFP, FFP, -LOE).
- Classified and Unclassified services (Up to Top Secret (compartmented and collateral)).
- CONUS and OCONUS requirements (including in-theater and contingency operations areas.
- Compliance with Federal Government laws and regulations for small business contracting.
- Primarily Tradeoff method for source selection.
- Flexible terms to allow adding new teaming partners at the TO level.
- Pre-vetted industry-leading companies.
Period of Performance: 09/06/2018 – 09/05/2027