To discuss these vehicles or schedule an appointment, please contact us by phone at 703-642-2380 or send us a message by clicking here.
Alliant 2, a Best-in-Class GWAC that is preferred governmentwide solution, offers artificial intelligence (AI), distributed ledger technology (DLT), robotic process automation (RPA), and other types of emerging technologies. It provides best-value IT solutions to federal agencies, while strengthening chances in federal contracting for small businesses through subcontracting.
GSA’s Alliant 2 GWAC is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Government wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) offering complete and flexible IT solutions worldwide.
- Highly qualified pool of industry partners;
- Robust scope aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA);
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions;
- Flexibility within the scope to capitalize on emerging technologies and meet the definition of information technology as it evolves;
- A full spectrum of contract types (e.g. fixed price, time and material/labor hour, cost reimbursement, requirements contract type, with incentive and/or award features as applicable);
- Flexibility in developing Task Order structure though the use of Hybrid CLIN configurations
- Socioeconomic credit offered at subcontract level; and
- Worldwide coverage.
Period of Performance
Base Period: 07/01/2018 through 06/30/2023
Option Period: 07/01/2023 through 06/30/2028