To discuss these vehicles or schedule an appointment, please contact us by phone at 703-642-2380 or send us a message by clicking here.
The Veterans Technology Services 2 (VETS 2) Program Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract to provide customized Information Technology (IT) Services to any Federal Government agency through the General Services Administration. This is a 5year contract with one 5year option for service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) firms, which has a maximum contract ceiling value of $5 billion.
Services may include:
- Data Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- Operations and Maintenance
- Software Development
- Systems Design
- New and Emerging Technologies
Ancillary support services (may be included only when it is integral to and necessary for the IT services-based effort), such as:
- Clerical support
- Data entry
- IT products
- Minor construction, alteration, and repair to real property
- Server racks
- Software licenses
Key Advantages of VETS 2 Contract for Federal Agencies:
- Low 0.75% Contract Access Fee
- Office of Management and Budget-designated Best-in-Class status
- Full scope of IT support; including new, emerging, and customized services
- Exclusive SDVOSB set aside vehicle to help agencies meet socioeconomic goals
- Saving time and money through streamlined ordering procedures from pre-competed firms
- Contract type flexibility, including cost reimbursement
- Standardized IT labor categories
- No protests allowed on orders of $10 million and below
- Worldwide geographic coverage
LHG is a Large Business team mate to Technical and Project Engineering (TAPE) a CVE-certified Service-Disabled Veteran–Owned /8(m) Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (SDVO/EDWOSB).
Through this vehicle TAPE provides Federal agencies with customized IT services-based solutions, both commercial and non-commercial, which can be tailored to meet an agency’s particular mission needs. Services may be performed at Government and contractor locations worldwide, as specified in each task order.
Period of Performance: 02/23/2018 through 02/22/2028